Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
As a Senior Frontend Angular developer, you’ll be working on implementing new features and modules on our products and also on constantly improving the UI and UX of the different areas. Your ideas and suggestions will be highly appreciated throughout the way.
Prerequisites for the position
- 3 years experience in Angular and Front end development
- English proficiency is a must as most of our communication is in English
- Deliver code with top quality and paying attention to UI/UX details
- Good understanding of git version control and Gitflow branching model
- Fast learner and self driven personality
- Clear and structured way of communicating and open for feedback around areas that can be improved
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar area
- Experience in Angular 9+
- Experience in Angular Universal ( SSR )
- Some knowledge of of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Photoshop experience
- Develop new larger features, modules and sometimes new projects with high quality
- Analyze and solve issues that will be reported by the stakeholders
- Participate in the task prioritization and clarification process and tasks estimation
- Mentor younger team members
- Document changes
What we offer
- Ability to grow your development skills by cooperating with the experienced team members
- Competitive compensation
- Certifications based on your areas of interest
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, a really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest-growing industries out there.
- Free coffee and drinks in the office.
- Private health insurance.
- Various events and team buildings.
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at email@example.com with “Senior Front-End Angular developer” as email subject.