Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
We are looking for a new Junior Java Developer to join our development team to help us advance our existing tech stack and production systems. We develop and maintain near exclusively our own internal systems for click tracking, lead management, affiliation, consumer loan and SMS/Email marketing. We host our infrastructure on AWS utilizing services such as ECS Fargate, Lambda, RDS Aurora, EC2 and CloudFront.
● Are interested in developing Java-based software.
● Want to write efficient, scalable and testable code.
● Want the benefit of having an automated test suite and you are willing to actively participate in keeping it up to date.
● Are proactive rather than reactive – can come up with suggestions for improvements and spot issues before they arise.
● Take a key role in implementing new features for our existing systems.
● Take ownership of one of our existing systems and lead its future development.
● Understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
● Basic understanding of Java and Spring (Boot) – our backends run Java 8 and 11.
● Basic understanding of SQL (Postgres dialect) – we use AWS Aurora as our database.
● Git, Maven
Nice to have
● Domain knowledge of iGaming, affiliate, or marketing software development.
What do we offer
● Learning environment
● An informal working environment with space to grow quickly.
● Proactive and helpful colleagues.
● Located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
● Local gym and restaurants discount.
● Various events, team buildings, and business conferences.
● Free coffee and drinks in the office.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Java developer” as the email subject.