Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
We are looking for a new highly skilled Senior Java Developer to join our development team to help us advance our existing tech stack and production systems. We develop and maintain near exclusively our own internal systems for click tracking, lead management, affiliation, consumer loan and SMS/Email marketing. We host our infrastructure on AWS utilizing services such as ECS Fargate, Lambda, RDS Aurora, EC2 and CloudFront.
● Are highly skilled in developing Java-based software.
● Understand how to write efficient, scalable and testable code.
● Understand the benefit of having an automated test suite and you are willing to actively participate in keeping it up to date.
● Are proactive rather than reactive – can come up with suggestions for improvements and spot issues before they arise.
● Take a key role in implementing new features for our existing systems.
● Take ownership of one of our existing systems and lead its future development.
● Strong understanding of design patterns, data structures, and concurrent programming.
● Strong understanding of Java – our backends run Java 8 and 11.
● SQL (Postgres dialect) – we use AWS Aurora as our primary database.
● AWS basics – we run our infrastructure near exclusively on AWS.
● Git, Maven, shell scripting
Nice to have
● University degree in a related field (Computer Science or Software Engineering).
● Knowledge of Domain Driven Design, practical use of TDD.
● Domain knowledge of iGaming, affiliate, or marketing software development.
● AWS Certified Developer – Associate (or similar) certification.
● Experience with MyBatis and Spring (Boot).
● Previous work experience with SMTP protocol and MTA
What do we offer
● Competitive salary.
● Possibility to obtain any AWS Certification.
● An informal working environment with space to grow quickly.
● Proactive and helpful colleagues.
● Located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
● Local gym and restaurants discount.
● Various events, team buildings, and business conferences.
● Free coffee and drinks in the office.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at email@example.com with “Senior Java developer” as the email subject.