Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
We are currently looking for a full-time Junior DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing company. As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you’ll be assisting our internal teams with their day-to-day operational tasks (see examples below in the ‘Responsibilities’ section). You will be able to grow your technical skills as a part of our tech department. Your day-to-day tasks will be performed alongside our experienced DevOps Engineer.
We expect that the position is ideal for a candidate with some experience in the IT industry (operations, development, Q&A, or similar) but this is not a hard requirement.
Prerequisites for the position
- English proficiency (most of our communication is in English)
- Basic knowledge of AWS services (IAM, EC2, ECS, RDS, Lambda, Route 53, etc) or experience with similar services from other cloud providers
- Basic knowledge of Python and Shell scripting.
- Understanding of basic network and Linux system concepts.
- Understanding how to use Git.
- Familiar with automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Fast learner with different tech stacks.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of SMTP & Email deliverability
- Perform cleanup(AWS resources no longer needed, S3 bucket storage, Lambda code storage, etc.).
- Manage basic IAM access(give employees access to AWS, reset their forgotten passwords, etc.).
- Create/remove Route 53 records(with the limitation of not touching root domain records).
- Write scripts that automate repetitive tasks.
- Provide support to software developers that use CI/CD pipelines.
- Troubleshoot basic issues with AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS and etc.
- Escalate more advanced issues to senior personnel.
- 2nd line technical support
What we offer
- Ability to grow your DevOps skills under an experienced senior engineer.
- Competitive compensation
- Certification in your area of expertise (for example, AWS Certification)
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, a really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest-growing industries out there.
- Free coffee and drinks in the office.
- Private health insurance.
- Various events and team buildings.
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior DevOps Engineer” as the email subject.