Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
We are currently looking for a full-time Technical Operations Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. As a Technical Operations Specialist, you’ll be assisting our internal teams with their day-to-day operational tasks. You will be able to grow your technical skills as a part of our tech department. Your day-to-day tasks will be performed alongside two experienced operations specialists.
We expect that the position is ideal for a candidate with some experience in the IT industry (operations, development, or Q&A) but this is not a mandatory requirement.
Prerequisites for the position:
- Strong drive to contribute to the team & company.
- English proficiency (most of our communication is in English)
- Strong analytical thinking
- An agile mindset and focus on delivering value
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS (CloudWatch, QuickSight)
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language
- Basic SQL knowledge (we use PostgreSQL)
- Experience with automation
- Good documentation writing skills (we use Confluence)
- Provide first-line technical support for our internal teams
- Analyze data and stats to verify all systems are working
- Act as a domain expert for our internal tools
- Work together with internal teams and external partners to resolve their issues
What we offer
- Ability to grow your technical skills
- Competitive compensation
- Certification in your area of expertise (for example, AWS Certification)
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, a really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest-growing industries out there.
- Free coffee and drinks in the office.
- Private health insurance.
- Various events and team buildings.
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Operations Specialist” as the email subject.