Vita Media Group is looking for a full-time English Proofreader/Editor to become a part of its fast-growing team in Skopje. You will be joining a vibrant and enthusiastic team with loads of energy and focus.
Vita Media Group has offices in Copenhagen and Skopje. Our work is mostly focused on iGaming, finance (consumer loans) and affiliate marketing – across all online marketing channels. With a dedicated data-driven approach we ensure that our users always find exactly what they are looking for.
Given that our content team grows along with our ambitions to be the best in the industry, we need a Proofreader/Editor to join our content team and boost our forces.
Our perfect candidate is someone who embodies the following characteristics:
- Experience in reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar, and accuracy
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time management, and organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Quick learner and able to adapt to different digital tools
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Is proactive and works well with others
- Flexible and open to change
Main responsibilities and task
You’ll be required to read the content and ensure it follows the company style guide. You may find and correct:
- Spelling mistakes
- Inconsistencies in spellings where more than one way to spell the same word is possible
- Punctuation errors like full stops, commas and capital letters
- Bad word breaks to make sure the text reads easily
- Text that is not in the right order (including page numbers)
- Errors in chapter titles or headers, for example, those that do not match the list of contents
- Confusing words
Additional responsibilities: Content optimization
Regardless of your previous experience, you will also undergo short training that will allow you to become familiar with our content/SEO guide. After the training period, you’ll be required to make sure the content is optimized according to the rules of our VMG optimization guide. This will include:
- Making sure the links are aligned with our internal linking strategy
- Ensuring that the flow and tone of the content are aligned with our style guide
- Ensuring the keyword is strategically placed for optimal SEO effectiveness
- Proactively proposing content improvements
Candidates with degrees in the following fields may have an additional advantage:
- English language and literature
- Digital media
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Coffee & Snacks
- Proactive and helpful colleagues. A fun group of people to work with.
- Free parking and great office location – Park Residence (Currently there is option to choose from home or office)
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proofreader/Editor” as the email subject.