Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
As a WordPress Developer, you’ll be assisting our internal teams with their web-related projects. For example, you will be responsible for updating, extending & maintaining our fleet of WordPress websites, which can vary from extending existing plugins or themes, development of new themes and plugins, to UX and technical SEO optimization of the WordPress websites. You will work closely with other developers, engineers, and specialists in the company, as well as non-tech teams.
We expect that the position is ideal for a candidate with solid experience with PHP and WordPress development. Additionally, the candidate is expected to have a strong focus on delivering quality – great-looking and fast websites and building reusable code components.
Prerequisites for the position
- Minimum 2 years experience as a WordPress developer
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Experience with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Basic understanding of git version control and Gitflow branching model
- English proficiency (most of our communication is in English)
- Good understanding of technical SEO practices
- Fast learner and self-driven personality
Nice to have
- Knowledge of any modern frontend framework (Angular/Vue/React)
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
- Experience with Woocommerce
- Development & maintenance of WordPress themes and plugins
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Technical SEO Optimization
- Manage our WordPress instances – all from theme/plugin management to development hereof
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Certification in your area of expertise (for example, AWS Certification)
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, a really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest-growing industries out there.
- Free coffee and drinks in the office.
- Private health insurance.
- Various events and team buildings.
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with “WordPress Developer” as the email subject.