We are looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager who can scale our affiliate business and bring additional qualities to the team for our venture OMG Affiliates, as well as represent the company at various networking events and conferences internationally.
With a brand portfolio and performance that is rapidly growing, we are looking for someone with a deep understanding of iGaming business and commercial dealings.
- Manage affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches
- Monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst optimizing non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs
- Identify team goals and evaluate team progress
- Foster a creative, respectful environment where everybody feels empowered to contribute.
- Create monthly innovative campaigns and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Help with any issues that team members might have, and oversee team members’ quality of work and guideline compliance.
- Be proficient in the use of Affiliate tools
- Excellent negotiating skills and result driven
- Detail oriented & well organized
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Willing to attend exhibitions and travel when required
- Various events, team buildings and business conferences.
- Free coffee and Drinks in the office
- Lunch package with partial company coverage
- Beer Fridays
OMG Affiliates is a rapidly growing and rewarded Affiliate Program representing multiple brands across multiple markets. If you are interested to join, please apply with your CV in English.
Apply at: email@example.com