Vita Media Group is a Danish innovative iGaming company based in Copenhagen. We work within the iGaming, finance, lead generation, affiliate, and marketing industry. In 2019, we opened our second office in Skopje, which houses a team of 35+ highly motivated colleagues spanning various departments.
Vita Media Group is home to several industry-recognized products, such as casino loyalty platform Ekstrapoint.com and affiliate platform OmgAffiliates.com. In 2021, Vita Media Group was listed as a Top 20 Global Affiliate according to EGR Global ranking.
As a Senior Software QA Engineer, you’ll be working on developing new modules and features that will be part of our back end Java services and our Angular front end. You will be able to grow your technical skills as a part of our tech department.
We expect that the position is ideal for a candidate with some experience in the IT industry but this is not a hard requirement.
Prerequisites for the position:
- At least 5 years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- English proficiency is a must as most of our communication is in English
- One year experience in working with SQL/Databases
- Constant strive for products quality improvement
- Skills required to introduce, maintain and constantly improve QA processes
- Clear and structured way of communicating and open for feedback around areas that can be improved
Nice to have
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of git version control and Gitflow branching model
- Some understanding of Java and Angular is a plus
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar area
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Handle the daily QA tasks for all the changes that were done by the development team
- Constantly improve the QA process and write documentation when needed
- Analyze and recheck the tasks that will be reported by the stakeholders in more details
- Estimate tasks and ask questions for the edge cases when they were not specified
- Make sure that the specification and documentation is clear and concise
What we offer
- Ability to grow your skills by working together with engineers with 10+ years experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, a really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest-growing industries out there
- Free coffee and drinks in the office
- Private health insurance
- Various events and team buildings
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at email@example.com with “Senior Software QA Engineer” as email subject.