Vita Media Group is a Danish company operating in the field of the iGaming industry and deals with
affiliate marketing, management, and software development for retaining users within the iGaming industry. In 2019, the company opened its second office in Skopje.
Vita Media Group was awarded Casino Affiliate of the Year twice at the most prestigious iGaming awards, the EGR Operator Awards, in 2022 and 2023. Since 2021, the company has consecutively ranked as a Top 25 Affiliate among the best affiliate marketing companies working within iGaming.
Vita Media Group is looking for a passionate and data-driven CRM Manager to join our growing team. As our CRM Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our customer engagement strategies and ensuring that our players receive the best possible experience. You will be responsible for analyzing player activity, developing promotional calendars, and working closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Graphics Departments to create high-impact campaigns.
The main daily tasks and objectives will revolve around:
- Building and executing marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation
- Setting up, documenting, and maintaining CRM procedures, such as welcome offers, promotional calendars, bonus offers, and more.
- Data-driven management of the players’ lifecycle starting from acquisition to retention
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments to define the retention strategy per market and segment.
- Creating email templates and marketing materials in collaboration with the Content and Graphics department
- Analyzing historical revenue performance and forecasting future performance from CRM activities
- Working closely with the BI team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Doing a comprehensive promotion/campaign analysis on a daily basis and presenting it to the key stakeholders
We think the following skills/experience would work the best:
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- Skills in campaign management based on performance metrics
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and cost management skills
- You are a team player and have the ability to work in a startup environment
- You are not afraid to ask questions and have test & learn approach
What we offer:
- Private insurance
- A company-subsidized meal program
- Fruit, Coffee & Snacks
- Work experience in a team within a fast-paced environment
- Necessary onboarding and training
- Proactive and helpful colleagues. A fun group of people to work with
- Great office location – Park Residence
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application – CRM Manager” as subject