Vita Media Group in Skopje is looking for a full-time Project Manager to become a part of its fast-growing team in Skopje. You will be joining a vibrant and enthusiastic team with a lot of energy and focus.
Vita Media Group has offices in Copenhagen and Skopje. We work within iGaming, finance (consumer loans) and affiliate marketing – across all online marketing channels.
With a dedicated data-driven approach we ensure that our users always find exactly what they are looking for.
The Project Manager has to improve the customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed project strategies, among other duties. As a Project Manager you should be responsible for the business management of a product and its commercial success.
This role will drive projects for our casino white labels from the initial brainstorming and research phase, straight through implementation or production.
Key projects include but are not limited to rebranding, new brand launch, new market launch, big seasonal promotions, product updates, etc.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage a multi-brand portfolio and project initiatives that span across multiple commercial regions.
- Manage communication with stakeholders both internally and externally, ensuring their team has the information and buy-in needed to get the project across the finish line.
- Prepare quarterly plans and estimates for all projects and define measurable success criteria.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to investigate opportunities for improvement.
- Set up campaigns in Adserver, together with tracking and other requirements to ensure we can view all data.
- Be hands-on and ensure that projects are delivered, initiatives are undertaken, and we prioritize our efforts correctly.
- Participate in establishing best practices, strategies, templates, policies, and tools to expand and mature these capabilities
- Analyze KPIs and report on project effectiveness.
- Well-versed in most or all of the following, but not limited to: design, media, advertising projects, customer engagement, digital strategy projects.
- University degree in marketing, economics, e-business or similar.
- Excellent presentation capability and rhetoric’s, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a redesign, plan a 360 media campaign, or launch a new product and route content for legal review.
- Ability to use marketing tools, CMS, CRM, and project management softwares such as JIRA, Monday, in order to maximize their marketing activities.
- Ability to use Excel, Power Point, Google Docs.
- Fluent English level
Would be a plus:
- Experience in iGaming or Gambling industry
- Experience in using Jira, Confluence
- Familiar with using technology to present, plan and coordinate meetings effectively
- Proven ability to push projects to completion
- Great collaborator, effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Coffee & Snacks in the office
- Onboarding and necessary training for the systems we use
- Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model
- Free parking and great office location in Park Residence
- Various events, team buildings
- Friday Bar
- Lunch package with partial company coverage
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com and a subject line: Job Application – Project Manager