Vita Media Group in Skopje is looking for a full time CRM Retention Manager to join our growing company.
Vita Media Group has offices in Copenhagen and Macedonia. We work within iGaming, finance
(consumer loans) and affiliate marketing – across all online marketing channels.
With a dedicated data-driven approach we ensure that our users always find exactly what they are looking for.
What we will be needing from you:
- Campaign planning, creation and execution in 10+ GEO’s and 5 online casino brands.
- Increase the LTV and reactivation rates and reduce churn rate for casino customers.
- Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy
- Branding activities and cross selling
- Data insights and analysis – use data to create sophisticated customer segmentation and tailored offers (Unique VIP campaigns – offline/online)
- Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other sectors of the business, at all times.
- Ensure campaigns are compliant at all times and follow the regulatory requirements and marketing guidelines as advised.
- Ongoing review of daily and weekly performance of the KPI’s and player behaviours with the aim to make optimizations where required and identify opportunities for automation.
- Monitor competitor’s campaigns in order to understand trends in the industry and improve strategy.
- Being detailed and very careful when working with high value players (VIP’s)
- In close cooperation with the platforms. Aspire, soft2BET etc and combine their activities with our own initiatives
We think the following skills/experience would work best:
- You love online marketing and you want to create new things.
- Team player and to have the ability to work in a startup environment.
- You are an empathic person with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends.
- Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Be commercially minded, data literate with strong analytical skills and comfortable in using raw data to draw useful conclusions and make up decisions.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Proactive and helpful colleagues, really fun team to work with, in one of the fastest growing industries out there.
- Free coffee and drinks in the office.
- Private health insurance.
- Various events and team buildings.
- We are located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space. (At the moment there is an option to choose work from office or home)
Does the above motivate you? Then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org